We produce complete lines for textile recycling of all kinds of textile byproducts to obtain a fibre that can be reused in spinning and non-woven processes.
At MARGASA we produce COMPLETE LINES FOR TEXTILE RECYCLING. Using all kinds of textile byproducts we obtain a FIBRE that can be reintroduced into the textile process, especially in the spinning sector or for non-woven manufacturing.
Our lines can process a wide range of textile byproducts or waste. The most common ones are: Garment Industry cutoffs, short or long fibre thread waste, loom selvedge, pre and post-consumer cloth, etc.
Our recycling lines can produce from 200 to 3,000 kg/h.
TEXTILE BYPRODUCT RECYCLING:
- Garment Industry cutoffs
- Clothing (pre- and post-consumption)
- Long or short fibre thread waste
- Loom selvedge
- Synthetic fibre waste
- Nonwoven waste
- Automatic high-capacity line, MASTER 1500 / 2000
- Semi-automatic high-capacity line, MASTER 1500 / 2000
- Automatic medium-capacity line, COMPAK 1000 / 1500
- Ultra-compact low-production line MINI-COMPAK MR-1000
- Clothing recycling line (pre- and post-consumption)
- Non-woven recycling, ON line and OFF line
- Rag Tearing machines
- Fine opening
- Non-woven recycling
- Selvedge opener
- Blending and mixing
- Separation and cleaning of waste